Skip to main content

Funky Fasion









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Shoot Enchanted Ghoulish  Chilling Eerie Ominous Undead Strange Frightening
Guess Where

Assignment Plans

1. I want to make a long boarding video. I thought this would be really exciting because when you were giving us project ideas I was in the middle of editing another video and you pointed out that we could make a video as one of our projects. So I had been wanting to film something like this and I was watching one of Sam Kolder's videos (famous video creator) and he influenced a lot of my shots and color grading I used 2. I want to do a shoot of mainly architecture and creative shots downtown, but for the most part anything downtown. I love taking pictures downtown because their are so many unique buildings and things to take pictures of. Alex Meliss has inspired a lot of my ideas for taking pictures downtown and I have been meaning to do a shoot like this, I just haven't taken the time to yet. I don't necessarily want to be taking portraits of people downtown. I mainly want to be getting the architecture and design of downtown. 3. I want to do a glass ball shoot. I h